Against Manufacturing Descent
Intelligent Design (ID) and Intelligent Evolution (IE) and Neo-Darwinism (ND) are corruptions of the Personal Cause biogenesis.
Personal Cause (PC) biogenesis (Eg. Genesis 1:1):
- "In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth"
Neo-Darwinist (ND) biogenesis:
- From the beginning, the universe was randomly evolved.
Intelligent Design (ID) biogenesis:
- From the beginning, the universe was intelligently designed.
Intelligent Evolution (IE) biogenesis:
- From the beginning, the universe was intelligently evolved.
The latter three biogeneses are deletion mutations (corruptions) of the PC - they intentionally neglect that the "universe" has a personal first cause. This is the underlying legal basis for continued fraudulent claims to genetic information.
Corruption of the PC biogenesis requires agnostic faith. Thomas Huxely wrote "Agnosticism" in 1889, and pronounced it to be a faith, complete with a biogenesis that is a corruption of the original PC biogenesis.
Post-modern science is hence an agnostic religion, whose politics are directed towards continuing legal victories in the custody battle of the genome. Any and all evidence towards an existing author, owner and manager (PC biogenesis) is met with refutation.
Random Mutation and Natural Selection (RM+NS) are biological expressions of entropy. The continued preservation of genomic information hence transcends the laws of thermodynamics. This can be considered reasonable and sufficent proof PC (transcendent) biogenesis.
Evolution is RM+NS (biological entropy/thermodynamics) as biogenesis, whether random (ND), designed (ID) or front-loaded (IE). This is the crucial legalistic requirement to allow patenting of genetic material, and must be rigorously investigated and challenged.
Refutation of thermodynamics as a biogenesis is the new Mission Statement for this blog. BTTOL researchers are organized around the sole purpose of preventing any biogenesis other than a personal cause from being legally recognized.
1) The Book of Acts 17:22-33 describe the Apostle Paul encountering the agnostics of his day at the "Altar of the Unknown God". Agnosticism is apostasy, defrauding the PC biogenesis of legal rights of ownership.
2) The Second Book of Thessalonians 2:3 speaks of ever growing apostasy, which must be opposed until the Personal Cause exerts the legal rights entitled by ownership.